Preparation tips by: finanacial Mankind
– Mohanlal was born in Elanthoor, Kerala, India, on May 21, 1960. – He studied at Government Model Boys Higher Secondary School and Mahatma Gandhi College in Thiruvananthapuram.
– Mohanlal started his first business venture in the restaurant industry in 2002. – He launched his own spices and condiments brand in 2004. – He opened his first hotel in 2006.
–Mohanlal opened his first restaurant in Dubai in 2002. – He has since opened several other restaurants in India and the Middle East.
– Mohanlal launched his own spices and condiments brand in 2004. – The brand is called Taste Buds.
– Mohanlal opened his first hotel in 2006. – The hotel is called Travancore Court. – Travancore Court is located in Kochi, Kerala.
– Mohanlal co-founded Aashirvad Cinemas in 2000. – Aashirvad Cinemas is one of the most successful film production
– Mohanlal has invested in a variety of other businesses, including real estate, healthcare, and education.
– In 2005, he donated ₹10 lahks to the Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund to help the victims of the Tsunami disaster.
– Mohanlal is one of the most successful actors in Malayalam cinema. – He has starred in over 300 films and he has won numerous awards, including the National Film Award for Best Actor.
– He has starred in over 300 films and he has won numerous awards, including the National Film Award for Best Actor. – He is a trendsetter and he has influenced the way Malayalam cinema is made.